Location: Asker, Norway
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the HR function globally and part of the management team, reporting to CEO
- Ensure right employee in the right position at the right time
- Lead the succession management process
- Further develop and monitor performance management and capability assessment implementation
- Further develop and implement Cambi’s learning and development program
- Coordinate compensation and benefit programs
- Further develop employee engagement programs
- Advise in employment law matters
- Develop and implement required HR processes and procedure
- Oversee personnel record keeping
- Responding to internal and external requests for service, information, and/or data
- Master’s degree in human resources/engineering/business administration
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from international environment
- Proven knowhow and solid track record in talent recruiting and assessment
- Able to deal with several projects and duties
- Excellent English skills are required, other languages will be advantageous
- Strong team player and motivator
- Willing to travel according to business needs
- To be part of a fast paced and innovative organization.
- An important role in a highly competent and international working environment.
- Competitive conditions.
For further information contact Carina Evensen (HR Associate) phone: +47 66 77 98 00
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 31 2017.